• 关注0
  • 积分8分
  • 威望41点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分
  • 专家分0分
阅读:1779回复:1

Thoughts so strong, and increasingly heavy.

楼主#
更多 发布于:2011-06-29 10:38

Palace Court, because the man must not stop, it is generally by the palace eunuch servant and purification of the wait, but often the emperor in the palace of Prince affairs, while women wait out the study, those convenient low identity, discount coach handbags origin simple Palace slave girl, the daughter of the family is a good choice, so the ancestors of the emperor from the beginning, there will be summoned to serve the imperial family of the female study.

The officer turned to the women in the harem in the other a colorful landscape, the plain blue dress, carefully try to handle the affairs of the emperor. The female officer may have a different fate: or for no apparent reason in the palace disappeared, or be able to get the grace of the emperor, or because of life experience to become prominent prince's concubine.

So the family of the woman, if not the draft of the period, a female officer is a shortcut to reach the peak of wealth and status. With the emperor Duxuan Xi Huan retreat practice, and not on things like the draft, so those who can fly the branches to become the Phoenix woman, and select a female officer the truth.

However, this requires a profound knowledge female officer, which turned into a public family palace of the daughter of a stumbling block. Fortunately, I grew up not good female red, but like to listen to the master to explain the knowledge, the female officer into the study, but also more than enough.

An away, could be so light to put my captive palace, the palace became the envy of everyone female officer, his ability is really ridiculous, really do not understand, he is trying to achieve.

The five of us, after the palace, nfl jerseys wholesale became Nine of Feng-yi. Children of light, like the name a bit familiar, but can not remember where heard.

Daily, we will live side by the hospital are familiar with a variety of matters dealing with the memorial exercises, how to send the memorial category, put away, and even how to prepare for the four treasures of the masters, need to practice to prepare tea, tea, meticulous. The habits of the emperor and the three princes must know, then learn to take care of.

Seifu habits, and his palace in the amber, there is no difference, do not like fun, never the past few song and dance. Like to get up early morning, a habit like eating a very light pasta. I see them, mind slightly shocked, as he was before, so. Just HAN Yan, has been unable to return to the previous. Want to cook for him again bowl noodle, would like to see him buried along the surface and eating soup, then it is satisfied smile. Want to hear again his body Pteroceltis of gas, would like to bye Seifu, remember that at the beach, his haggard appearance, the heart would break, I hope he can forgive me.

Several times after Chang Yuan, really want to go see him, wanted to set foot on his thoughts, Gong Wei from entering this moment, and never stopped. But has been unable to forward.

HAN Yan is unable to revert to the appearance, that could not be re-green maple like the Yuan is now purple. wholesale shoes from china  HAN Yan Qingfeng that if dead, could for him, and is a blessing, really want to see him again.

Thoughts so strong, and increasingly heavy.

After more than a month, Wing Kai will be assigned to the five of us decided to go everywhere, into the Royal in the study before the first court of the prince at the familiar issues.

"You have to remember, you're just the handmaiden of the palace, house rules you can not do anything that is forbidden, if the offended Emperor Chong Fei, you is the kiss of death, the palace never regretted the drug." Rong Kai Although the work demanding, but most people have is that we are concerned, always constantly remind. I do not know when we can ask him in the end I Xiangshui.

Wing Kai actually my stay at his side, nfl jerseys from china
 so I followed him wait in the Imperial Household. Eyes are not too many doubts, this more than a month, my performance was very to his satisfaction. Especially in geomancy on my performance that he was very surprised.
faxl999
禁止发言
禁止发言
  • 注册日期2017-10-22
  • 最后登录2017-12-02
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 积分-260分
  • 威望100点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分