• 好评度18点
  • 原创分1分
  • 专家分0分
阅读:3005回复:0

注入导入表加载我们的代码

楼主#
更多 发布于:2007-04-09 14:04
0 Preface
It might be, you demand to comprehend the ways a virus program injects its procedure in to the interior of a portable executable file and corrupts it, or you are interested in implementing a packer or a protector for your specific intention to encrypt the data of your portable executable (PE) file. This article is committed to represent a brief intuition to realize the performance which is accomplished by EXE tools or some kind of mal-wares.

You can employ the source code of this article to create your custom EXE builder. It could be used to make an EXE protector in the right way, or with a wrong intention, to pullulate a virus. However, my purpose of writing this article has been to gaze on the first application, so I will not be responsible for the immoral usage of these methods.

1 Prerequisite
There are no specific mandatory prerequisites to follow the topics in this article. If you are familiar with debugger and also the portable file format, I suggest you to drop the sections 2 and 3, the whole of these sections have been made for people who don抰 have any knowledge regarding the EXE file format and also debuggers.

2 Portable Executable file format
The Portable Executable file format was defined to provide the best way for the Windows Operating System to execute code and also to store the essential data which is needed to run a program, for example constant data, variable data, import library links, and resource data. It consists of MS-DOS file information, Windows NT file information, Section Headers, and Section images, Table 1.

2.1 The MS-DOS data
These data let you remember the first days of developing the Windows Operating System, the days. We were at the beginning of a way to achieve a complete Operating System like Windows NT 3.51 (I mean, Win3.1, Win95, Win98 were not perfect OSs). The MS-DOS data causes that your executable file has the performance inside MS-DOS and the MS-DOS Stub program lets it display: "This program can not be run in MS-DOS mode" or "This program can be run only in Windows mode", or some things like these comments when you try to run a Windows EXE file inside MS-DOS 6.0, where there is no footstep of Windows. Thus, this data is reserved for the code to indicate these comments in the MS-DOS operating system. The most interesting part of the MS-DOS data is "MZ"! Can you believe, it refers to the name of "Mark Zbikowski", one of the first Microsoft programmers?

To me, only the offset of the PE signature in the MS-DOS data is important, so I can use it to find the position of the Windows NT data. I just recommend you to take a look at Table 1, then observe the structure of IMAGE_DOS_HEADER in the <winnt.h> header in the <Microsoft Visual Studio .net path>\VC7\PlatformSDK\include\ folder or the <Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 path>\VC98\include\ folder. I do not know why the Microsoft team has forgotten to provide some comment about this structure in the MSDN library!

typedef struct _IMAGE_DOS_HEADER { // DOS .EXE header
    WORD   e_magic;                // Magic number "MZ"
    WORD   e_cblp;                 // Bytes on last page of file
    WORD   e_cp;                   // Pages in file
    WORD   e_crlc;                 // Relocations
    WORD   e_cparhdr;              // Size of header in paragraphs
    WORD   e_minalloc;             // Minimum extra paragraphs needed
    WORD   e_maxalloc;             // Maximum extra paragraphs needed
    WORD   e_ss;                   // Initial (relative) SS value
    WORD   e_sp;                   // Initial SP value
    WORD   e_csum;                 // Checksum
    WORD   e_ip;                   // Initial IP value
    WORD   e_cs;                   // Initial (relative) CS value
    WORD   e_lfarlc;               // File address of relocation table
    WORD   e_ovno;                 // Overlay number
    WORD   e_res[4];               // Reserved words
    WORD   e_oemid;                // OEM identifier (for e_oeminfo)
    WORD   e_oeminfo;              // OEM information; e_oemid specific
    WORD   e_res2[10];             // Reserved words
    LONG   e_lfanew;               // File address of the new exe header
  } IMAGE_DOS_HEADER, *PIMAGE_DOS_HEADER;

e_lfanew is the offset which refers to the position of the Windows NT data. I have provided a program to obtain the header information from an EXE file and to display it to you. To use the program, just try:

不完整,完整版本见附件
附件名称/大小 下载次数 最后更新
Inject your code to a Portable Executable file.mht (503KB)  198 2007-04-09 14:04
养马专业户!
游客

返回顶部