• 关注0
  • 积分0分
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分
  • 专家分0分
阅读:1205回复:3

Remove USB Mass Storage Cause Media Player Crash.

楼主#
更多 发布于:2002-05-19 13:55
I modify the UMSS sample.But when I remove my USB device that is playing mpeg.
The media player sometimes causes system crash.
Need ur help,thx a lot.
Taiwan's Driver Developer
leaf
驱动牛犊
驱动牛犊
  • 注册日期2002-05-21
  • 最后登录2004-01-05
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 积分0分
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分
  • 专家分0分
沙发#
发布于:2002-05-21 20:12
i am sorry to say that i can\'t help you with this question. now i am reading UMSS. but i can\'t use it. could you help me?
i use a flash disk to test this sample code. i am sure that my flash disk is OK. i have modified the UMSS inf, and install it. but disk symbol is not appeared. i find that, in UMSSPDR_AerBootComplete, it does not find DCB. because it is removed in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry. it confuses me. if remove it in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry, UMSSPDR_AerBootComplete will return fail. but there is comment in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry. if i remove the delete call in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry, the disk symbol will not be appeared. why? could you help me?
thank you very much!

Nouk
驱动中牛
驱动中牛
  • 注册日期2001-08-22
  • 最后登录2006-10-22
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 积分0分
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分
  • 专家分0分
板凳#
发布于:2002-05-22 15:58
i am sorry to say that i can\'t help you with this question. now i am reading UMSS. but i can\'t use it. could you help me?
i use a flash disk to test this sample code. i am sure that my flash disk is OK. i have modified the UMSS inf, and install it. but disk symbol is not appeared. i find that, in UMSSPDR_AerBootComplete, it does not find DCB. because it is removed in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry. it confuses me. if remove it in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry, UMSSPDR_AerBootComplete will return fail. but there is comment in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry. if i remove the delete call in UMSSPDR_AerDeviceInquiry, the disk symbol will not be appeared. why? could you help me?
thank you very much!

\"symbol\"???
I don\'t know it.U means \"volume\"?
Nouk
驱动中牛
驱动中牛
  • 注册日期2001-08-22
  • 最后登录2006-10-22
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 积分0分
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 原创分0分
  • 专家分0分
地板#
发布于:2002-05-22 16:00
I modify the UMSS sample.But when I remove my USB device that is playing mpeg.
The media player sometimes causes system crash.
Need ur help,thx a lot.

ccc,I K.O. it.
The NEC PCI to USB 2.0 Extend Card causes it.
It\'unstable.
Not my business:P
游客

返回顶部